Friday, October 21, 2005

gloves

alright, its chilly today. and raining. but i don't think it's glove weather yet. the woman next to me on the subway today was wearing boots and gloves. she should have been sitting next to flip-flop girl from yesterday.

i don't get flip-flops in general. i hate that thing between my toes. so, when it is weather for sandals, i have a bitch of a time finding anything, since all sandals must now be flip-flops. and there are lots of cute flip-flops out there, i just hate the style.

i can't seem to stop talking about flip-flops.

4 Comments:

Blogger Catty said...

dude, did you just get blogspammed?

11:30 AM

 
Blogger Catty said...

I hate the toe thong too. I hd some flippies but the traction on them is pretty much gone. I bought some Ouchinstocks over the summer but they compeltely fucked up my feet. I can't believe they take THREE WEEKS to break in.
I should be wearing them around the house because I certainly can't walk anywhere in them.

11:32 AM

 
Blogger e.Beth said...

can blogs get spammed? what the heck is that?

1:49 PM

 
Blogger e.Beth said...

this is why i've never gotten into the birkenstock thing. its too hard to break the darn things in. i know after that they're the most comfortable shoes in the world, but i can get that with tevas out of the box.

1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home