Thursday, December 15, 2005

I have noticed

this weird divide on the subway. this for some reason applies more to going home than coming in, altho it seems like it should be the same both ways.

City Hall is the stop where just about every line that could come into Philadelphia does. I've noticed going home that when I get on the train, there's a wide variety of people there. Then everyone in a suit gets off at City Hall, presumedly to get on the trains that take them to the 'burbs. Then continuing south its the rest of us working stiffs. Not nearly as many suits.

I'm not sure why it doesn't look the same in the morning. Maybe all the suits go to work earlier than I do.

I'm only posting because I don't want to deal with the snow that I hear is happening. I am not a fan of slippery streets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home