Monday, September 22, 2008

one of those days

it has been one of those days. monday is my late day, because i stay until 6 to cover the phones. (don't even get me started on why that is.) i don't normally take advantage of it, because i have stuff to do, but i tried to get out of bed and Carter (Sheri's cat), jumped on my chest and curled up and purred. normally, he only does this to Sheri. but she's out of town, and he is a whore, and any chest will do. so i decided to lie there and read for a bit and cuddle with the cat that doesn't usually cuddle with me.

of course, i ended up lying in bed far too long, so i had to rush to get here by 10. then i couldn't find anything to wear, and i had a debate with myself over walking to work vs. packing lunch and which is better for me- i went with packing my lunch. i know i should do both, and have been better about doing both in the last week or so, but i didn't have time for both today. did i mention i didn't have to be here until TEN? and somehow i was still sacrificing walking into work. which only takes about five or ten minutes longer than taking the subway, depending on how long i have to wait for a train.

then i got here and it's taken me an hour to read 40 emails. most of which i already read this weekend because i get email on my iPhone. i just got up to get things off the printer, and realized i already did that ten minutes ago. sigh. i think it's better when i just come in to work at my normal time, instead of being all scattered and weird.

get again, i think i get an award for most boring post ever!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

A glimpse inside your head is never boring, Beth.

8:59 PM

 
Blogger e.Beth said...

you're so affirming, becca. ;->

10:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home