Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I don't like Mondays

On Monday, i missed my stop on the subway. i was putting my iPhone away, looked up and said 'huh. that was spring garden.' i got off at the next stop, and had a brief moment of panic when i couldn't cross over to the southbound side, then went up to the street and realized it was a five minute walk. which made me exactly five minutes late to work.

how many times have i taken the subway to work? and i missed it? i blame the fact that i am sick, and i was feeling discombobulated. (is that a real word? i mis-spelled it either way.) i had on layers, because it's cold outside, but i've got a fever, so i was hot, yet cold, and i can't figure out where to keep things when i'm wearing a coat- it's just that change of seasons/clothes thing where i can't remember which pocket i have my subway token in. and i have a new bag and i'm trying to figure out where everything goes.

so that's the kind of week i'm having!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Not a good start to the week...

I think you spelled discombobulated correctly, and yes it is a real word I think it's got a lot of power because it's so long and makes us feel smart(er).

I hope you feel better soon, Beth!! I miss you guys--someone needs to send out an e-mail to the group and get things rolling again...

9:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home